Where is HERO ?

2.13.2008

Do you know him? Who is he??

He is Kaito Nakamura, the founder of the Yamagato Fellowship.
Yamagaro Fellowship is Japanese company. But "Yamagato"!? I thought it was "Yamagata." Or which Kanji is used for it?

But all these are not real. These are things of the world of HEROES. It is very exciting SF TV drama. I watched #1~19 on these few days(on Super drama TV). And now I'm one of the fun! Ofcourse my faorite is Hiro Nakamura. Yes, the man's son.

By the way, "JAPAN" in the drama is very very strange. From us, it is China rather than Japan. Mmm... I wonder if it was more real. But I think many Japanese writer wrote America or other country strange.

So, it has many strange parts but I love the story. I hope many people think same thing.

*the photo is from Yamagato Fellowship official site.

0 comments: